Sunday, June 1, 2008

confession and prayer...

OK, I'll be the first to admit that lately I haven't had the greatest attitude about certain things - like school and going to youth group on Saturdays when I'd rather stay home and sleep/hang out/or watch TV. And I'm embarrassed to say it, but I've been kind of slacking off in my school work - my projects have been shoved aside till the last possible minute so that I could go downtown or something...but it hit me this weekend. I only have ONE month left to learn this beautiful language and to do what God wants me to accomplish down here. He had reason for bring me down here, and I want to fulfill it and not be held back by my lazy, selfish self.
"Dear Father, forgive my terrible attitude and for being so selfish. I ask that You'll help me to make the most of this last month here in Costa Rica and to continue to grow closer to You. Thank you for still loving me when I don't deserve it and for picking me up when I fall down. In the precious name of Jesus - Amen"

No comments: