Tuesday, June 23, 2009

just to clarify...

ok, so that last entry...the amazing poem I found...I found it on my friend's blog and fell in love with it so I just copied it. Not knowing that it was written by none other than my amazing friend and former roommate Sarah Kinsey. So let's give credit to where credit is due...

I found this amazing poem on the internet...written by Sarah Kinsey.

Sarah: You're the greatest! I miss you so much...I miss our late night talks and our messy room. I miss listening to Taylor Swift and Wicked and your choir CDs. I miss making up excuses to not go to youth group (not like I ever did that lol) I miss making fun of you for wearing so many layers when it wasn't even cold. Thanks for being my friend!!! Love ya girl <3>

1 comment:

Sarah said...

AWWWWWW NADINE I MISS YOU.
i am seriously counting down the days til i get to see you!!! i miss being your roomie quite terribly. i watched the costa rica dvd and talent show the other day. sigh. those were the days. i totally miss our room and our talks, but not your excuses. haha. o i can't wait to hang out with you!!!!!!!!!!!!
and p.s. really. don't worry about the poem. that was SO hilarious. i was seriously so confused out of my mind. haha after i hung up the phone with you, my sister was like. "haha this just reminds me of the movie secret window". HAHA. i died laughing and was like "great. im a schizophrenic. LOL. o man. im still laughing.